VAT-Id: DE 257 392 173
We assume no responsibility or liability for the information on this website.
Despite careful control of the content, we do not assume any liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
Data protection is very important to us!
The protection of your personal data is taken very seriously when using these websites. In the following, you will be informed about the collection, processing and use of your personal data when you visit these websites and use the services offered there.
1. information on personal data
- 1. Personal data is individual information that relates to a person or is suitable for establishing a link to a person, such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details, etc. Personal data can therefore be used to infer the identity of a person. Under certain circumstances, personal data can be used to infer the identity of a person.
- 2. Service provider according to § 13 Telemediengesetz (TMG) and responsible party according to Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) and Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO) is: Michael Walther, Franckestraße 5, 24118 Kiel, Germany;
2. data subject rights
You have the following rights in connection with our processing of your data:
- 1. Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO about the processing of your personal data by us regarding the purpose of processing, categories of data processed, recipients or categories of recipients, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection to processing, right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, if applicable, information about the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making and, if applicable, information about guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in the event of transfer to a third country or international organizations;
- 2. Right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data without delay in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- 3. Right to erasure of stored personal data pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO if the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, if consent has been withdrawn and there is no other legal basis, if objection to processing has been lodged and the data may no longer be processed pursuant to Art. 21 (1) or (2) DSGVO may no longer be processed, if the data have been processed unlawfully, if erasure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or if the data have been collected in relation to services offered by an information society pursuant to Art. 8 (1) DSGVO. This does not apply if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- 4. Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO if you dispute the accuracy of the data (and for the period necessary to verify the accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you object to erasure and request restriction of use instead, if we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds outweigh your legitimate grounds;
- 5. Right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR (if the data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing) or pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR (if the processing is carried out pursuant to Article 6(1) sentence 1 e) or f) of the GDPR, on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims). For more information on the right to object, please also see section 23. below;
- 6. Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or also to transfer it to another controller;
- 7. Right to revoke consent granted at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. The revocation has the consequence that we may no longer carry out data processing for the future from the time of the revocation. See also section 24. below;
- 8. Right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. The supervisory authority responsible for us can be found under point 4. above. The right of appeal is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
- 9. All information requests, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address mentioned in point 1, paragraph 2.
3. automated decision making
Automated decision making is not used here.
4. supervisory authority
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us:
Independent State Center for Data Protection Schleswig-Holstein,
Phone: +49 431 988-1200, Fax: +49 431 988-1223,
5. storage of access data
- 1. Each time you access our website, access data is stored in a log file on our provider's server.
- 2. This data record consists, for example, of your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the amount of file transferred and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used, and the name of your Internet service provider.
- 3. This data is collected for technical reasons. An evaluation takes place exclusively for statistical purposes and without personal reference (visitor numbers and page popularity). Deletion takes place automatically after 14 days at the latest.
6. collection of personal data for informational use
- 1. In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise transmit information to us, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data mentioned under 5.2, which your browser transmits in order to technically enable you to visit the website.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (temporary use) - Third-party cookies (from third-party providers)
- Flash cookies
- b. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or you close the browser.
- c. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d. You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website.
- e. The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data regardless of the browser you use and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is that the data processing enables us to perform statistical evaluations regarding the use of our website and to optimize our internet offers for the users.
7. use of functions of our website
- 1. In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide additional personal data, which we use to provide the respective service. If additional voluntary information is possible, this is marked accordingly.
- 2. When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and, if you so indicate, your name and telephone number will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
8. social media and integration of services
http://www.youronlinechoices.comFacebook is certified
under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement and is committed to complying with European data protection law.
Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active
9. piwik / matomo
10. contact form
On our website, you have the option of sending us an encrypted e-mail with your request using the "Contact" form. Here you can, for example, ask questions about our company, our products or our services. In order to process your request, we ask you to enter personal data in our input mask. This includes your name as well as your e-mail address and further information such as the subject of your inquiry and your message text. In addition to the mandatory fields, you can also provide additional information. Optionally, you can enter your address and/or telephone number. This information enables us to respond to your request in detail. The communication of the data you provide in this context is expressly on a voluntary basis. The personal data provided to us from your above-mentioned details as well as the time of contacting you will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you provide them to us when contacting us - in particular the processing of your request. The information you provide will only be used to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. Excluded from this are - if it is necessary to fulfill your request - partner companies of the Zero Emissions Project of Michael Walther. These can be, for example: Our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners. Provided that there are no legal retention obligations, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is that we need your data to process or respond to your communication.
11. liability for contents
The contents of our pages were created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages under the general laws according to § 7 para.1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of such infringements, we will remove this content immediately.
12 Liability for links
Our pages may contain links to external third-party websites over whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
13. data security
We secure our website and other systems through appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. However, despite regular checks, complete protection against all dangers is not possible. Our website uses the industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for encryption. This ensures the confidentiality of your personal information over the Internet. You can tell whether encrypted transmission is taking place by the closed key/lock symbol in your browser display.
14. disclosure of data
Your personal data will only be disclosed to third parties
- if you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO;
- if the disclosure is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations in accordance with Art. 6 (1) b) DSGVO;
- if we are legally obliged to disclose the data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) c) DSGVO; - if the disclosure of the
data is in the public interest in accordance with Art. 6 (1) e) DSGVO. 1 p. 1 c) DSGVO;
- if the disclosure of the data is in
the public interest as defined by Art. 6 para. 1 e) DSGVO or;
- if the disclosure of the data
is necessary to
protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate
interests of a third party in
accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO,
unless your interests in the protection of your data prevail.
15. data categories
We process the following categories of data: master data (such as company, contact person, address, if applicable), communication data, contract data, receivables data, payment and default information, if applicable. Please refer to the information above.
16. third party recipient
In order to satisfactorily address your concerns, we may need to share your personal information with third party recipients.
17. duration of the storage of personal data
We store your data for as long as they are needed for the respective purposes on which the processing is based. Beyond that, we only store data insofar as we are legally obligated to do so, e.g. due to statutory retention obligations.
18. information on the right to object
An objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Article 6 (1) (e) (data processing in the public interest) or (f) (data processing for the protection of legitimate interests based on a balance of interests) is possible at any time in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO. In the event of an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed unless compelling legitimate grounds for the processing are demonstrated which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. Please address your objection to the e-mail address email@example.com.
19. information on the right of withdrawal
If you have given us your consent to the processing of personal data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Of course, this also applies to declarations of consent given to us before May 25, 2018 (before the applicability of the GDPR). The revocation of consent can always only be valid for the future. The lawfulness of the processing is not retroactively eliminated by a revocation. Please address your revocation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. data protection officer
If you have any data protection questions, please feel free to contact our data protection officer at:
or feel free to contact us
by e-mail at email@example.com.